Help with AUDACITY A few short videos about this great editing program
- Setting LibriVox technical specs in Audacity. Setting LibriVox Tech Specs in Audacity It is easy to do. This 3 minute video will walk you through it step by step.
- Changing Your Bit rate Changing Your Bit Ratehave you been told your bit rate is wrong? well, if you use Audacity, it is easy to fix.
- Amplifying a File with Audacity Amplifying A File Making a recording louder using Audacity.
- Cutting out mistakes and replacing words in Audacity Cutting Mistakes and Replacing Words Everyone needs to remove wrong stuff and replace it with the right stuff.
- Noise Removal in Audacity Noise Removal Noise Cleaning or Removal is easy. watch this.
- Converting a Stereo track to Mono Converting Stereo to Mono in one easy click in Audacity !.
Help with LibriVox and Related Stuff
 How to upload your 1 minute test this video explains how to upload your 1 minute test recording.
 Put a Clickable Link in Your LibriVox Signature just what it says, PLUS how to link to your LibriVox Personal Page !
 MP3Gain - Finding the Volume of your MP3 recordings How close is it to our target of 89 Db? Use this free program to quickly know the decibel level of any mp3 recordings
 Keeping Track of Your LibriVox Commitments 3 tools built into the LibriVox Forum to keep complete control of your projects and commitments
 Oh Dear! I deleted my recording! If you've been told to edit your recording but can't find it, this is how to easily download it from our server (assuming you have every uploaded it :))
 Saving and Uploading a recording to LibriVox this is one way to do it.
 How to tell your volume level in Audacity. Using your eyes and ears to get a good volume level.
 Some Cool Things in our LibriVox Forum this video explains ways to keep track of your projects using Bookmarks and Subscriptions as well as your personal catalog page. Also some of those strange forum symbols are covered.