Project Status Table
How to Use These Tables
Use the PL status table to see which projects do not currently have an assigned Dedicated Proof Listener (DPL).
Use the section status table to see which projects are currently underway, which ones are close to completion, which need just a couple of sections claimed to be fully subscribed, and so on.
For both tables, the project titles are links to the project thread.
To Sort - Click on the icon next to the column title to sort the table by that column. If you sort by sections claimed or completed, it will sort by the NUMBER of sections, not the percentage. Refresh the page to revert it to the default sort.
PL Status Table
Data current as of 7 June 2021, 7:40 pm CDT (GMT-5)
Section Status Table
Data current as of 7 June 2021, 7:40 pm pm CDT (GMT-5)
How to Update This Status Table
(Instructions are using Windows, Excel/GoogleSheets and OpenOffice Writer.)
- Go to the Stats / Status Table report (link in MC/admin area)
- Sort the status table by "status"
- Copy the open and fully subscribed lines (not the HTML, but simply the page with Ctrl+A Ctrl+C) into an Excel/GoogleSheets document
- Delete any unwanted columns (DPL / MC) and rows
- Make all other columns (except Title) center (select columns and then click the paragraph centering button)
- Top justify all cells
- Sort by title column
- Copy data into an Open Office Writer document
- Export it to MediaWiki.txt (File/Export)
- Open the txt file in Notepad
- Replace all 100 with <font color="#00cc00">100</font> (optional)
- Copy everything AFTER <center>Status</center>
- Highlight the Wiki code AFTER <center>Status</center>
- Paste into the Wiki
- Change data date and time to reflect current update
- Preview to make sure non-English characters show up all right. If they don't, repeat from step 8, as this is usually where the error happens.