How To Listen On Other Devices
This page is a work in progress. Listeners with other devices are welcome to PM me with step-by-step instructions and I will add them here. RuthieG
Instructions for Windows 7.
- Save the zip file to your desktop. To unzip, right-click and select 'Extract All'.
- Connect your Sansa Clip+ to your computer via USB.
- Browse on your computer to the folder of the audiobook you wish to add.
- Right-click the folder and 'Copy', then browse to Sansa Clip+ | Audiobooks. Then right-click and 'Paste'. The files will appear and play in the correct order.
- If you right-click the folder and select 'Send to Sansa Clip+', this will automatically put the folder in the 'Music' folder on the Clip+. They will, however, play in the correct order. Make sure that the Shuffle setting is OFF, however, if you wish to use this method.
- Disconnect your Sansa Clip+ from your computer.
NB If you copy the individual files, you may find that they do not play in the correct order.